Recipe by BeeJaye
My Microwave Risotto Easy 20 minute recioe that you can just stick in the microwave and continue doing other things. Always comes out perfect. Feel free to add vegetables to your liking. You will need a microwave rice cooking container or a microwave containger with steam vents in the lid.
- 1 onion, diced
- 60 g butter
- 300 g bacon, pieces
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup rice
- chopped vegetables, eg. Broccoli, peas, carrot, zuchini, mushroom
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave bacon, onion and butter for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rice and vegetables to the onion and bacon mix.
- Dissolve the stock cubes in the water and add to the mix. Stir.
- Cover and cook 15-20 minutes on HIGH.4. Leave to stand in the microwave for 5 minutes before serving.