1/1 Photo of My Microwavable Version of Chex Party Mix
I am addicted to this stuff! It's so much quicker to make in the microwave. And the kitchen doesn't get heated up if you're making it in the summer. I use store brand corn, rice and wheat squares instead of the Chex brand. Just as good, and a lot less expensive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
11-12 cup combination of your choice of the following
- Corn Chex
- Rice Chex
- Wheat Chex
- cheese crackers
- 1Put cereals, crackers and peanuts in large bowl.
- 2Mix first 5 ingredients together; pour over cereal combination, mixing well to coat.
- 3Microwave on High for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- 4Drain on paper towels that have been put on top of newspaper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Microwavable Version of Chex Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 95.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: