Prep 9 mins
Cook 6 mins
I am addicted to this stuff! It's so much quicker to make in the microwave. And the kitchen doesn't get heated up if you're making it in the summer. I use store brand corn, rice and wheat squares instead of the Chex brand. Just as good, and a lot less expensive.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
11-12 cup combination of your choice of the following
- Corn Chex
- Rice Chex
- Wheat Chex
- cheese crackers
- Put cereals, crackers and peanuts in large bowl.
- Mix first 5 ingredients together; pour over cereal combination, mixing well to coat.
- Microwave on High for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels that have been put on top of newspaper.
Awesome recipie!! I will NEVER EVER make it in the oven again. I made 2 batches, one as directed and another with a chex mix seasoning packet I had - both great. It is so quick and easy - I am telling EVERYONE I know. THanks so much!
turned out pretty good. seasonings i would need to alter and play with just a little bit. i prefer the oven kind more. thanks for a quick recipe!!
Quick and easy to do. I had a box of corn chex I wanted to use up so used all of that plus some peanuts. Followed the recipe as written and we all enjoyed this as a snack last night.