1 hr 25 mins
I came up with this when I was in a hurry and did not have much in the pantry or fridge. I was very surprised and how well it turned out and have made it several times since then! Prep time includes cooking time for boiling chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- tony creole seasoning
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk (depends on how thick you want the "sauce" Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- tortilla chips
- monterey jack cheese
- 1Boil chicken in salt, pepper and Tony's (as much or as little as you like depending on your taste) until done.
- 2When chicken is done drain and cut into bite size pieces when cool.
- 3In a large bowl, mix well the cut up chicken, taco seasoning, corn, mushroom soup and milk (also add cayenne to taste if using).
- 4Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 5Top with chips that have been crushed (as much or as little as you want for a"crust").
- 6Cover and bake at 350º for about 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover and sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 941.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 32.3 g