My kids just love my mashed potatoes and I just love my kids...
Make and share this My Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place a few (small handful) of clean potato peel in the bottom of a two quart pot.
- Add diced potatoes and cover with water.
- Bring to boil on high, then reduce heat, cover and cook 10-15 min, or until tender.
- DO NOT OVER COOK!
- Drain most of the water out leaving just a little in bottom.
- (about half cup) Add remaining ingredients and mash with a potato masher, then with electric beaters, beat on high about 1 min adding additional buttermilk if needed.