1/3 Photos of My Marvelous Afghan's
Perfect Pixie's Note:
These are every childs favourite biscuit in new zealand, and adults to for that matter. there is nothing quite like these, you have to try them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 180 g butter
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 cup corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 1/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 2Beat butter and sugar in a bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 3stir in sifted flour and cocoa.
- 4then stir in corn flakes and coconut in 2 batches.
- 5i had to roll mine into balls then press with a folk onto a lightly greased baking tray.
- 6bake in a moderate oven for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to touch.
- 7stand biscuits 5 minutes before turning onto wire rack to cool
- 8spread warm icing quickly onto bicuits.
- 10Combine sifted icing sugar and cocoa in small heatproof bowl.
- 11stir i butter and enough water to make a stiff paste.
- 12stir over hot water until spreadable.
- 13can be made a week ahead, keep in air tight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Marvelous Afghan's
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 106.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g