Recipe by JJRsGirl
A wonderfully delicious, flavorful and inexpensive method to cooking chicken. My Mom used to make this once a week while I was growing up and the whole kitchen would fill with the fragrance of the spices, making my mouth water! Since then, I've gotten the recipe and now I make it very often. ENJOY!
- 1 (6 lb) whole chickens or 6 lbs chicken parts
- olive oil
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- garlic powder
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare chicken by rinsing with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in a 13x9 or roasting pan.
- Take a small amount of olive oil and rub onto chicken (if you have a pressure bottle to spray the olive oil or some PAM, that's even easier!).
- All the seasonings are to taste, so next rub the chicken with garlic powder, paprika, and Mrs. Dash.
- Finally, pat on the Italian bread crumbs to coat and cook for 90-120 minutes.