gingerkitten D's Note:
Having just recently started the Atkin's Diet I needed a catsup with very LOW carbs. The tomato sauce I used has 4 carbs per 1/4 cup serving...so just make sure you use one with the same or less on the label.
My Private Note
cups ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
- 2Mix thoroughly and bring to a simmer.
- 3Allow to simmer on low until the catsup is desired consistency.
- 4Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- 5This should keep in the refrigerator for at least a week.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Low Carb Catsup
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium tomato sauce