1/1 Photo of My Little Smoothy With Grapes
Little Italy's Note:
Grapes and strawberries are good in fruit salad...so why not in a smoothy? And so, my little smoothy was born. I hope you like it as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes (more or less if you want)
- 2 -3 large strawberries (halved and hulled)
- 2 -3 ice cubes
- 113 g plain fat-free yogurt (any flavor, soy yogurt for vegans)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil (optional)
- 6 ounces fuji apples (6 oz = 1 medium sized apple)
- 1Grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder for about 30 seconds.
- 2Slice and peel apple, and save 4 thin slices.
- 3Combine the ground flax with remaining ingredients in blender, and blend until smooth.
- 4Pour into a plastic glass, and place in the freezer for about 2-5 minutes if you want it really cold.
- 5Dip the remaining thin slices of apple into the smoothy, and enjoy!
- 6(The "optional" ingredients are in there to make it more filling, and more healthy).
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Little Smoothy With Grapes
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 90.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g