- 2 cups imitation crabmeat (half a package usually)
- 3⁄4 cup elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 large tomatoes (cubed)
- 1 medium cucumber (peeled and cubed)
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced (your choice on the type)
- 1⁄2 small onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Put macaroni into boiling water and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop your veggies and cube the crab meat if its not already flaked.
- Drain macaroni and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Mix dressing together in a separate bowl and add all ingredients.
- Chill in refrigerator before serving.