Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Low calorie cream of mushroom soup. Very quick to make!
Make and share this My Lite Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 ounce cottage cheese
- 1 bouillon cube, chicken
- 1 cup water
- 1 slice low-calorie bread (40 calories per slice)
- Boil water and add the boullion cube. Stir to dissolve.
- Pour into a food processor and drop in the slice of bread.
- Add cottage cheese and blend until the mixture is liquid.
- Add 3 mushrooms one at a time until the mixture is well blended.
- Pour into a microwave safe bowl. Chop the fourth mushroom and add.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Vent and stir. Microwave again 1 minute making sure that lid is vented. Enjoy right away!