Low calorie cream of mushroom soup. Very quick to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water and add the boullion cube. Stir to dissolve.
- 2Pour into a food processor and drop in the slice of bread.
- 3Add cottage cheese and blend until the mixture is liquid.
- 4Add 3 mushrooms one at a time until the mixture is well blended.
- 5Pour into a microwave safe bowl. Chop the fourth mushroom and add.
- 6Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Vent and stir. Microwave again 1 minute making sure that lid is vented. Enjoy right away!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Lite Cream of Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 743.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g