Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
For me this is just the right amount of sweet, creamy, and bitter, cheapness, and comfort of home.
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 6 (1 g) packets artificial sweetener (equal, splenda, etc.)
- 6 ice cubes
- Dissolve coffee in the water.
- Put everything into your blender. Hit chop a couple of times to crush the ice. Then blend for a few minutes.
I make this too! I also have posted a recipe such as this. It is very simple and curbs the sweet craving with out being high in fat or calories!