1/1 Photo of My Lightly Spiced Black Beans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 30 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa (I use Hershey's)
- 1Heat vegetable broth in large pan on medium-high until it starts bubbling. Add the spices and leave for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the chopped onion and leave for 7 minutes.
- 3Turn heat down to low and add the beans. Stir gently until everything is heated through.
- 4Sprinkle cocoa on top and leave for five minutes, then stir it inches.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Lightly Spiced Black Beans
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 824.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: