- 1 lb bacon (fry and crumble)
- 1 head lettuce, rinsed,dried and chopped,i use bagged lettuce
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 10 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- red cabbage
- shredded carrot
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- I mix the Mayo, Sugar, milk and Vinegar until creamy- then I taste it-- if I need to add more sugar or vinegar then I add more.
- My Salad dressing is kinda a taste thing- I taste till I like it!
- I like vinegar so I usually tend to go heavy on the vinegar!