Recipe by coconutty
Something I threw together that tasted great. You could add some fresh chopped parsley for a more middle eastern flavor.
- 2⁄3 lb ground lamb
- 2 large pinch dried thyme
- 4 -6 teaspoons chopped onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- reduced sodium soy sauce
- oil (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients; mix well.
- Form into 2 patties.
- Cook according to your favorite method – fry in a skillet, grill, etc. I fry mine in a skillet with no oil because lamb is usually fatty and will just cook in its own fat.
- Pour a little soy sauce over the lamburgers just before serving.