Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this My Korean Seafood Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- 16 large shrimp (peeled, deviened, chopped)
- 1 pint shucked oyster (drained well, chopped)
- 10 ounces cod (chopped)
- 12 ounces tofu (drained well, chopped)
- 1⁄2 lb butternut squash (peeled, chopped)
- seasoned flour (with salt, fresh cracked pepper and Korean hot pepper flakes)
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 2 egg yolks (beaten)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Heat oven 400.
- Prepare the shrimp, oysters, cod, tofu and squash.
- Toss each with enough of the seasoned flour to just coat.
- Beat together the egs, yolks, garlic and oil.
- Fold in the seafood, tofu and squash.
- Pour into a sprayed 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 35 mnutes.