Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
There are a lot of variations on this recipe, but there aren't any on the Zaar that match this one that I love. I don't remember where I found it, so I want to post it here for safe keeping. This is perfect for left over Thanksgiving turkey.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, sour cream, salsa, chili powder, cream of mushroom soup and the chopped tomatoes.
- In an ungreased 8x8 casserole dish, spread a layer of tortilla chips, about half of what you have.
- Top with half the chicken mixture.
- Top that with the remaining chips, then the rest of the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30-40 minutes until warm through.