Recipe by Lisa 116
This recipe has been handed down from my grandmother to my mother, who used to make this for me when I was growing up and I now make for my family. It is so easy and delicious you'll be making it for all your parties! It won't stay in your fridge for long!!
- 5 -6 large bananas
- 1 (6 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers
- 1 (13 ounce) box graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Get any 9' by 13' pan and layer the bottom with graham crackers.
- Mix the vanilla pudding as directed on box and as it thickens, pour over graham crackers, covering all of them.
- Take bananas and slice in "rounds" and cover entire top of vanilla pudding.
- Put another layer of graham crackers on top of bananas.
- Mix the chocolate pudding as directed on box and as it thickens, pour over graham crackers.
- Slice more bananas in "rounds" and layer on top of entire chocolate pudding.
- Cover entire top of bananas with graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill for at least 4 to 5 hours. The more it chills, the better it is!
- NOTE: Do not mix puddings before hand, mix as you go or it will be to thick to spread on each layer.