1/2 Photos of My Kidz Favorite Pork Chops
1 hr 15 mins
The Kissing Cook's Note:
This recipe will fall off of the bone. Don't be alarmed by the beer, as it will cook off while the pork chops are braising. If you would like, you can substitute Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth for the beer. The flavors will give you a tangy taste with not too much effort. Great for unexpected guests. I posted this recipe on another site, but I want to keep all of my recipes together in one place. You can either cook the chops on top of the range or throw them into the oven on a low temperature (about 300 degrees for 1 - 2 hours). Serve with white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Liberally sprinkle pork chops with McCormick's Broiled Steak Seasoning.
- 2Brown both sides in a non-stick skillet.
- 3After the pork chops have been browned, remove them from the pan.
- 4Pour one can of beer into skillet.
- 5Stir around the beer until all the particles on the sides have been incorporated.
- 6Pour in barbecue sauce and place the pork chops back into the pan.
- 7Add onions and cover.
- 8Simmer on low for 1 to 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Kidz Favorite Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 834.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 24.8 g