1/2 Photos of My Kids Favourite Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am saving this recipe from the back of an old chocolate chip bag. My daughter has been making these for years and I don't know how long it will be before the bag with the recipe falls apart. These are good cookies that don't survive the day. We have made these with both milk chocolate chips and semi-sweet chips and both are good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat the butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water.
- 3Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- 4Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 5Drop from a teaspoon or form into 1" balls.
- 6Place 2-inches apart on an ungreased shiny cookie sheet (the insulated kinds work the best) Bake for 8 to 9 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Kids Favourite Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g