Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My two small boys often don't want to eat a big breakfast in the morning, so I make this for them before preschool. It is quick and nutritious and they drink it right up! If you give liquid vitamins you can add them in here, however it may have a too vitamin-ey taste.
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons quick oats
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons strawberry-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend well. Serve in your kids favorite cups!
Well, I changed the amounts a bit, but used all the ingredients! I included a 2nd banana, used 1/4 cup of quick oats, & a bit more than 1 cup of berries! Still, A GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE & enough for 2 TALL glasses! Thanks for posting! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Beverage Tag]
Toddler DD downed this in no time. I thought it may be too sweet with the Nesquick but it wasn't, it was just nice, as is my usual practice I also added a small handful baby spinch leaves to sneak some greens into fusspot DD too. Thanks Mami!