Prep 6 mins
Cook 3 mins
I was looking to give a kind of exotic flavour to the usual pancake and I guess I did...
- 6 tablespoons pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 ml soymilk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon kurosatou (liquid corn sugar, tipically japanese)
- Put the pancakemix in a bowl then add cinnamon, soymilk and the egg.
- Whisk all the ingredients until creamy.
- Heat a frying pan and pour some mix.
- When the pancake starts to bubble on top is time to turn it and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes with kurosatou topping.