1/2 Photos of My Husband's Biscuits
The directions are probably for seasoned biscuit makers. This is the way he explained it to me and frankly, I couldn't make biscuits with these directions LOL. Thats why he makes the bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut butter into flour
- 2add milk stir until blended.
- 3turn out & kneed 5 to 7 times.
- 4roll to 1/4 inch thick.
- 5punch out 10 3 inch biscuits.
- 6spray a pan with the cooking spray and place biscuits in pan touching eachother.
- 7bake for 8 minutes on 500°F.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Husband's Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 367.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g