Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My basic hummus recipe. I use a little extra tahini to make it extra creamy. Was tired of having it on a scrap of paper, so I am posting it here ^_^
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained, some liquid reserved
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup tahini
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chickpea liquid
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- ground coriander, to taste (optional)
- Add ingredients to food processor or blender.
- Blend until creamy, scraping down the sides (several times).