Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My hubby came up with this after I told him of my version of a tuna melt. Equally as good but with a little bite to it. You are sure to enjoy this one!!!
- 1 (6 ounce) can Starkist tuna (or your fav. brand)
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 egg, boiled (optional)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese (or your fav. brand)
- 8 slices soft bread (your fav. brand)
- Mix tuna, egg, onion, jalepeno peppers and salad dressing together.
- Place slice of cheese on bread with desired amount of tuna mixture.
- In a skillet with desired amount of butter, toast bread until good and golden brown.
- Eat and enjoy.