Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my take on the restaurant style dip. I have stuffed chicken with this. I some time heat this up in my mini crock pot instead of baking. This make enough for a big party. Serve with pita chips.
- 283.49 g packagechopped spinach
- 396.89 g water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 354.88 ml parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml grated asiago cheese
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml prepared alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Squeeze spinach dry and mix in all ingredients well.
- Place mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling and lightly browned.
We, our family and friends absolutely love this recipe, goes well with most any crackers or tortilla chips. Everyone ask for this nice recipe every time we are invited for a BBQ or when going out for 'Game Night'. Its a keeper! Big G :)
Very creamy and cheesy! We served this with tortilla chips and triscuits. It went well with both. I used a small casserole dish and baked for about 30 minutes. Perfect game day food!
Delicious! The asiago cheese in this dip adds a nice flavor twist, and the alfredo sauce makes it extra creamy. I used artichoke bottoms instead of hearts (they are less woody), and added 3 cloves of mince garlic. I baked this in an 8x8" baking dish for 25 mins. My family loved this dip and it was even better the next day. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe. I will be making this again. *Made for 2008 Football Pool*