Recipe by School Chef
This is my take on the restaurant style dip. I have stuffed chicken with this. I some time heat this up in my mini crock pot instead of baking. This make enough for a big party. Serve with pita chips.
Top Review by Grant S.
We, our family and friends absolutely love this recipe, goes well with most any crackers or tortilla chips. Everyone ask for this nice recipe every time we are invited for a BBQ or when going out for 'Game Night'. Its a keeper! Big G :)
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach
- 1 (14 ounce) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce