Recipe by AussieGal Tracey
I am sick of plain spaghetti so I thought I would make some meatballs and the family loved them. I put herbs in my mixture, but do it how you like your herbs. My family likes a lot of flavor. I won't put directions for pasta as I am sure you know how to cook it.
- 500 g ground lamb
- 500 g beef mince
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, with herbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon steak spice
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 onion
- 1 dash tomato sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (500 g) jar bolognese sauce
- cooked pasta
- cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except the sauce and pasta.
- Mix it well--use your hands to make sure that you get it thoroughly combined.
- Roll into little balls (as big as you like them).
- Cook them in sections until they are all cooked.
- Remove excess oil.
- Put all meatballs back in pan.
- Put in sauce and if it's not to your consistency, add maybe half a cup of water.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes, then pour over cooked pasta.