- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked to al dente
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I use ragu)
- shredded parmesan cheese (to your liking)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, use however much you like,i use quite a bit as i love cheese
- 5 cups spaghetti sauce (Amy's Homemade All Day Spaghetti Sauce Amys All Day Homemade)
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 X 13 pan.
- Put a bit of sauce on bottom of pan, Put a layer of 3 noodles, meat sauce, some of the alfredo sauce, parsley, parmesan cheese, then mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers in that order ending with mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cheese on top is golden brown.
- This is also good if made the night before, and left in the fridge over night.
- Can also be frozen.