Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my version of lasagna, we love it and hope you do too.
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked to al dente
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I use ragu)
- shredded parmesan cheese (to your liking)
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, use however much you like,i use quite a bit as i love cheese
- 5 cups spaghetti sauce (Amy's Homemade All Day Spaghetti Sauce Amys All Day Homemade)
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 X 13 pan.
- Put a bit of sauce on bottom of pan, Put a layer of 3 noodles, meat sauce, some of the alfredo sauce, parsley, parmesan cheese, then mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers in that order ending with mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cheese on top is golden brown.
- This is also good if made the night before, and left in the fridge over night.
- Can also be frozen.
Yum! I used about 15 lasagna noodles, used cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella, and left out the parsley and my husband and I both loved it. Thanks for posting!