1 hr 15 mins
I love vegetables and any excuse to dump a whole bunch of them into a soup pot makes me happy. This is good for you and very filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 cup turnip greens, cooked, I used canned
- 2 cups frozen okra
- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder, Knorr, low sodium variety
- sea salt, only if needed
- olive oil
- 1In a Dutch Oven, add a small amount of olive oil and cook chopped onion until soft.
- 2Remove from heat and begin adding in all remaining ingredients.
- 3Return to heat and add enough water to fill your pot leaving a little room to prevent boil over.
- 4Cook at low boil for about 1 hour or until carrots are soft.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Healthy (& Yummy!) Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 681.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: