Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got ideas from MANY recipes and doctored this up. All I can say is that it tastes amazing, is easy to make, and is relatively low in calories. Use any flavor syrup, this one is just my favorite. Also, any other fruit can be used.
- In a large, shallow bowl, beat together egg white, torani syrup, and water.
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium flame and spray with non-stick spray.
- Put slices of bread in the bowl, flip over. This works best if the bread is kind of old and stale.
- Put into skillet and cook about 3-4 minutes per side or until it is nice and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, for the stuffing, cut the peach half into 8 wedges. Pour the maple syrup on top.
- Place into microwave safe dish and cover.
- Here's the fun part: Shake, shake, shake! Just trying to cover the slices :).
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave for 30-60 more seconds, depending on your microwave. You want the peaches to get really soft.
- Now, to prepare the toast: Place four peach wedges on each slice of bread--line them up on a half of the bread.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Fold over and kind of pat down. The edges will stick.
- ENJOY! you may want to eat this with a knife and a fork as it can get quite messy :).