Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
An old recipe that is a One Dish Meal.
Make and share this My Hamburger Upside-Down Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Cook green beans and potatoes in separate pots until tender; drain and keep hot.
- Brown meat and onion; stir in soup and pepper.
- Turn mixture into a oven going, deep, casserole dish.
- Layer green beans over meat mixture.
- Mash potatoes blending in enough milk to make them fluffy yet stiff enough to hold shape.
- Place mounds of potato on top of beans.
- Bake uncovered in 350F oven for 25-30 minutes.