An old recipe that is a One Dish Meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans and potatoes in separate pots until tender; drain and keep hot.
- 2Brown meat and onion; stir in soup and pepper.
- 3Turn mixture into a oven going, deep, casserole dish.
- 4Layer green beans over meat mixture.
- 5Mash potatoes blending in enough milk to make them fluffy yet stiff enough to hold shape.
- 6Place mounds of potato on top of beans.
- 7Bake uncovered in 350F oven for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Hamburger Upside-Down Pie
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 592.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 30.9 g