- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 0.5 (10 fluid ounce) can tomato soup, condensed
- 3⁄4 cup green beans
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook green beans and potatoes in separate pots until tender; drain and keep hot.
- Brown meat and onion; stir in soup and pepper.
- Turn mixture into a oven going, deep, casserole dish.
- Layer green beans over meat mixture.
- Mash potatoes blending in enough milk to make them fluffy yet stiff enough to hold shape.
- Place mounds of potato on top of beans.
- Bake uncovered in 350F oven for 25-30 minutes.