1 hr 5 mins
"Real Men Do Eat Quiche" This is not just a "Ladies Dish" anymore. With all the great combination's to be put together, there is a favorite for everyone. Serve with a good salad and there you go...............Recipe from Hearth and Home Feb 2009. Note: Prep time will depend on if you shredded your own cheese or if you buy it already shredded.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches pastry shells, unbaked
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup pepperoni, pieces
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle cheeses in bottom of pie crust.
- 3Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- 4In a heavy skillet, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until crisp tender.
- 5Spoon over mushrooms.
- 6In a medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, Italian seasoning and garlic until well blended and pour over mushrooms.
- 7Bake quiche at 400 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Guy's Pizza Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.8
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 263.7 mg
- Sodium 1001.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: