Recipe by sherryinmo
"Real Men Do Eat Quiche" This is not just a "Ladies Dish" anymore. With all the great combination's to be put together, there is a favorite for everyone. Serve with a good salad and there you go...............Recipe from Hearth and Home Feb 2009. Note: Prep time will depend on if you shredded your own cheese or if you buy it already shredded.
- 9 inches pastry shells, unbaked
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup pepperoni, pieces
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle cheeses in bottom of pie crust.
- Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- In a heavy skillet, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until crisp tender.
- Spoon over mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, Italian seasoning and garlic until well blended and pour over mushrooms.
- Bake quiche at 400 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.