Recipe by ls1zz28
This is the way I like to make guacamole. Very simple, easy, and delicious. Serve with Tortilla chips, or corn chips. Great with tacos, nachos, burritos, etc. Enjoy.
Top Review by Elly in Canada
We enjoyed this simple guacamole recipe very much! I used chopped green onions and Jalapeno hot sauce (didn't have a fresh one on hand!) Served with chicken fajitas for dinner! Thanks for posting 'your' guacamole recipe!
- 1 avocado
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced (it's best to use rubber gloves when handling hot peppers)
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions (approx)
- 2 dashes cumin
- 1 pinch salt (heavy pinch)
- cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Take Garlic and salt and smash into a paste with side of knife on chopping block.
- put in bowl.
- Cut avocado, remove seed, scoop out into bowl.
- Add lime juice, cumin, and pepper.
- Smash with fork to consistency you like.
- Stir in tomato and jalapeno. You can enjoy immediately (I usually do) or cover tightly and let it set in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavors mingle.