Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very simple recipe I created to get my husband to eat more veggies. He always thought that green beans were bland, and didn't really care for them, until I came up with this. Now he won't eat them anyother way.
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon canadian steak seasoning
- Bring water in a sauce pan to a boil.
- Pour whole package of green beans into pan.
- Let green beans cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Drain water.
- Then combine the beans with butter and seasoning.
- Stir until the seasoning starts to stick.
- Serve hot.