1/3 Photos of My Greek Lemon Garlic Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
These potatoes are wonderfully browned, delicious and fairly easy to prepare. They seem to compliment most everything we have paired them with. I looked at other Lemon Garlic Potato recipes and none were exactly the same, so I posted these here for safe keeping. If you try them, I surely hope you enjoy them as much as my family and I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes and cut into chunks. If they are the small potatoes, cut in half. If they are about the size of Idahos, cut into 6 even chunks.
- 2Mix seasonings, lemon juice, zest and oil together.
- 3Toss potatoes with lemon mixture.
- 4Place in a 11x7 cooking dish. Do NOT drain off any extra lemon mixture.
- 5Bake at 400 for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, turning a couple times.
- 6Sometimes I drizzle extra lemon juice over the finished potatoes just because I like them extra lemony.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Greek Lemon Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 592.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of