Recipe by Chef AkRascal
Quick, easy and tastes fantastic. This is a real man's dish, everything comes out of a can or a box, except for the sweet potato. Cooks in the good old reliable crockpot.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canbumble bee alaska sockeye red salmon
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) boxpacific natural foods free range chicken broth
- 2 cups Swanson chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 lb white sweet potato
- 1⁄2 cup bear creek creamy potato soup mix
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the sweet potato and cut it into small chunks.
- Boil cut up potato in salted water until just almost tender.
- Put all ingredients except corn starch into crock pot and let it do its thing. About 1/2 hour before serving mix corn starch with a little broth from the crock pot until creamy, add to pot and whip with a whisk.
- Vary quantities as you wish, keys to the taste are the salmon, the Free Range Chicken Broth and the Bear Creek Potato Soup Mix.
- Serve with a little french bread and a bottle of chardonnay.