1 hr 5 mins
This recipe makes enough for a 12-pound turkey. Make sure and adjust it to the weight of your bird. My mother says this recipe is the closest she has been able to find to her grandmother's stuffing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
- 2Stir in about 1/3 of the bread cubes.
- 3Turn into a deep bowl and add remaining ingredients. Toss well.
- 4Stuff turkey just before roasting.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Great-Grandmother's Simple Bread Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 685.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: