Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy, easy to mix crowd pleaser. Most people love this. My husband and two year old can't get enough.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 onion (or 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1.5 (14 ounce) cans water
- 1 (10 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- Brown meat w/onion. Season w/Tony’s (use less if you’re using soup mix, which already has salt).
- Add soup and water and corn. Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook on medium heat for 7 minutes. .
- Add cheese and simmer until melted.
A nice quick meal that tasted very good. I used kluski noodles and subbed two small cans of tomato sauce with garlic for one of the cans of tomato soup. Corn is one of my favorites so I added a little bit more. Made and reviewed for My 3 Chefs - Fall 2013.