A yummy, easy to mix crowd pleaser. Most people love this. My husband and two year old can't get enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat w/onion. Season w/Tony’s (use less if you’re using soup mix, which already has salt).
- 2Add soup and water and corn. Bring to a boil.
- 3Add noodles and cook on medium heat for 7 minutes. .
- 4Add cheese and simmer until melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Grandmother's Tallerini
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.4
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 1582.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 29.9 g