Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very tasty meatloaf that my Grandmother use to serve her customers at her restaurant. She served this up with "Real Mashed Potatoes, gravy and corn." I am so hungry just thinking about this.
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup onion, grated
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup tomato juice (for topping) or 1 cup ketchup (for topping)
- Mix everything together very well and shape into 2 loaves.
- You can either pour the tomato juice or ketchup on top before baking, or apply the sauce to the top of the meatloaf 10 minutes before it is done.
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done.