Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The pie filling serves as a base, rather than using a cream base. I have had a lot of people ask me for this recipe. Ingredient amounts are approximate, because with my grandmother, everything is "to taste".
- 21 ounces peach pie filling (1 can)
- 4 bananas, peeled and thickly sliced into half moons
- 6 ounces maraschino cherries, drained and halved (1 small jar)
- 10 ounces mandarin oranges, drained (1 can)
- Toss all ingredients in a serving bowl and chill until ready to use.