Recipe by cheyAnne
this is definently one of my top 3 meals I LOVE IT I would eat it every day and for you parents trying to get your children to eat there veggies well heres your chance.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- taco seasoning
- 2 -3 cups of cubed cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) bagyour choice lettuce (recomend no veggies)
- sliced olive
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, brown hamburger on medium-high heat; add in taco seasoning as it cooks.
- Chop cheese in small squares.
- Place lettuce on individual plates.
- Drain the kidney beans and the olives.
- Put a fair amount of meat over lettuce on each plate, top with kidney beans, olives, and last but not least a small handful of cheese. Crunch some doritos with your hand and place on top of each salad.
- Serve with thousand island dressing.