Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This casserole is amazing and I have never had anyone say different! Once you try it, I'm sure it will become a go to dish for you and your family too! GREAT for kids! (just don't tell them there is mushroom soup!)
- Start off with cooking the white rice.
- As the rice is cooking start cooking your beef, I like to season it with pepper and mesquite seasonings, but you can also use garlic salt or any other seasonings you prefer.
- Once the meat and rice is done cooking mix together the meat, rice, and soup.
- Top it with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven on 375 for about 30 minutes or until the cheddar is bubbly and starting to brown,.
- * Sometimes I like to mix corn into it to give it a little more nutrition/flavor.
My Husband and I loved this recipe !!!! The only thing I did differently was I added onions. Delicious !!! Thank you for such an easy economical meal !!! Definitely a keeper for years to come !!!