Recipe by velvet
Hi! This is a recipe my grandma has made for years. She worked in a daycare and found even picky eaters will like these. I have to confess, I like these myself LOL
- 1 package hot dog
- instant mashed potatoes
- sliced cheddar cheese or American cheese
- milk (for potatoes)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 Cut a slit into hotdogs lengthwise (basically open the hotdog so it become a bun).
- Scoop mashed potatoes into hotdogs top with slices or grated cheese (I use cheddar) heat in oven until cheese melts and is slightly brown in spots.
- Thats all there is to it!
- These also microwave nicely.