Recipe by MiSs CooKette
This recipe has been handed down for 3 generations. It is the perfect shrimp dip to bring to parties or if you are entertaining. When i first made this for my fiance he could not stop eating it. Its Very delicious. Thanks to my wonderful grandmother. I hope you enjoy!by the way the picture was taken after everyone had attacked my shrimp dip, so i tried my best to make it look fancy again.
- 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp (tuna isle)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped very small)
- 1⁄2 celery (very fine)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopeknox clear unflavored gelatin
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat tomato soup in pot med-low heat.
- Add block of cream cheese into pot with soup.
- Melt cream cheese completely.
- Gradually pour in gelatin packet, slowly.
- Take off heat after dissolved.
- Add mayonnaise, chopped onion, celery, and shrimp.
- Put in mold or bowl,cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with parsley and crackers.