Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I am posting this recipe for safe keeping. My grandma just passed away and this is my favorite recipe of hers. She always made it at Christmas time. I think it is better if it sits for a day or so to let the flavors blend.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare a tube pan.
- Put raisins in a 1 quart pan and cover with water.
- Cook until almost dry.
- Meanwhile, combine dry ingredients.
- When raisins are done mix into dry ingredients with applesauce and melted butter.
- Bake in prepared tube pan for 1 1/2 hours.