1/1 Photo of My Good Bouillabaisse
An easier bouillabaisse to make, this one is quick and tasty! Just add a crusty loaf of bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces clam juice
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces small potatoes, quartered
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb halibut, cut into 2 in cubes
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 8 ounces large shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In dutch oven on med heat, bring oil and 1/4 cup clam juice to a boil.
- 2Add onions, leeks, garlic and potatoes.
- 3Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
- 4Add remaining clam juice, and tomatoes (with juice); bring to a boil.
- 5Cook and stir for 10 minutes.
- 6Add halibut, scallops and shrimp; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in herbs and salt and pepper.
- 8Cook 1 more minute.
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Good Bouillabaisse
Serving Size: 1 (722 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 145.6 mg
- Sodium 1259.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 50.5 g