Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something to have with that cup of tea or coffee without the guilt if you are following a Weight watchers points plan. Points for ingredients are in brackets. Mixture makes 16 at 1 point each.
- 1 cup self raising flour (5)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons low-fat margarine (6)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar (1 1/2)
- 3 teaspoons clear honey (3)
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon into a bowl.
- Combine the margarine, brown sugar and honey in a microwave proof bowl and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the margarine mix to the flour mixture & combine well.
- Divide into 16 pieces and roll into balls with the palms of your hands.
- Place on a baking paper lined tray and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake at 180'C/350'F for approx 15minutes.
- Remove from tray and cool on a rack.