1/2 Photos of My Full Meal Meatloaf
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I couldn't find a satisfactory meatloaf recipe so I made my own. Turned out pretty well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion (peeled)
- 4 red potatoes (unpeeled)
- 1/4 large cucumber (unpeeled)
- 2 medium carrots (unpeeled)
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder (separated)
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon taco sauce (optional topper)
- 1Chop up 1/2 onion, tomato, cucumber and 1 carrot in a food processor.
- 2Combine with ground beef.
- 3Add all the sauces and spices and 1 tablespoon of the garlic.
- 4Put taco sauce on top if you want, or use some steak sauce (1/4 cup ketchup and worcestershire sauce to taste).
- 5Shape the loaf and put in the center of a glass oven dish.
- 6Cut up the rest of the vegetables and arrange around the loaf. I usually make big chunks. Put garlic and salt and pepper to taste on the vegetables.
- 7Cover the glass dish either with foil or another dish.
- 8Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- 9Uncover and if you want a brown crust bake for 10 more minutes.
- 10If vegetables are not as done as you want them to be, cover again and reduce to 250 degrees and leave for another 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Full Meal Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 600.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 18.4 g