Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this recipe because it is a little different from most fruit salads and is delicious. I was hungry for fruit salad one day and simply made it from what I had on hand.
- 2 large Red Delicious apples, chopped
- 1 large bananas or 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup unsweetened peaches
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- peach juice, from peaches to mke right consistancy
- lettuce (optional)
- Mix ingedients for salad and toss with dressing. Serve on lettuce if desired.